®ExtremeCodez®

Hello members and guests!
If you are a guest go ahead and start registering. If you are a member go ahead and login. There are free VIP codes, tutorials on how to mod and hack, music, gametypes, and more.
There's also a chat box feel free to use it
Please post codes if you are a member to improve my website it'd mean a lot Smile
Please spread the word about my site.
Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

®ExtremeCodez®

Hello members and guests!
If you are a guest go ahead and start registering. If you are a member go ahead and login. There are free VIP codes, tutorials on how to mod and hack, music, gametypes, and more.
There's also a chat box feel free to use it
Please post codes if you are a member to improve my website it'd mean a lot Smile
Please spread the word about my site.
Thank you!

®ExtremeCodez®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
®ExtremeCodez®

@SEMPITERNAL CITY@

Giving admin away to people that are willing to help

(YK)¿DR@KE¿
    (YK)¿DR@KE¿
    Admin

Location : ADMIN & Owner Of Extreme Codez, if you have any questions contact me.

Giving admin away to people that are willing to help Empty Giving admin away to people that are willing to help

Post  (YK)¿DR@KE¿ Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:41 am

Anyone I can trust with helping me out, I'm trying to add more categories and forums, because right now this site's not up to date, if you could help a nigga out! Inbox me and I'll talk to you more about it.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:59 am